Catching Up wit Boring...

So this weekend was eventful...and by that I don't mean it was interesting or notable, only full of events. One of those jerky gas guzzling weekends where you find yourself in a new spot every hour, barbecues, Thai food, shopping, more shopping, Birthday get-together, even more shopping.

You get the picture.

I was able to sit my fat ass down on both Saturday and Sunday mornings to get some reading done for my book club (no...not the league book club, that one's kind of taken a back seat to a to-do list that scrolls out across the room and out the door Looney Toons-style.

Sat in a gas line like it was the 70s all over again. $4.09 at Costco is 25 cents less than anywhere around here and so found myself angling with 51 other cars for some savings--and oh yeah...I had plenty of time to count.

Discovered that Jamba Juice's Strawberry Nirvana tastes so much better with a spoonful of peanut butter in it. Just like a pb&j, if it were served in a nursing home and you weren't pissing yourself--which I'm totally not judging you if you are. In fact, piss away!

Cool news over at the League! I'm not giving anything away, but I will say we've increased our sperm count.

My P.R. work for the Fangs, Fur and Fey minicon is starting to spread. Today Barbara Vey is pimping it out over at Publisher's Weekly. Go check that out and comment!

Hmm...

Let's see. Anything else?

Oh yeah.

Today was the 7th day in a row that I hit the gym. It's a lifestyle change so if I can keep this up for 28 days it should settle into habit...or is that how long it takes to kick nicotine? I don't know, but I am feeling better.

One last thing (and I'll have to post a picture at some point). I shaved Chaz bald, yesterday. Now he looks like Dobby the house elf.

Later.

Comments