Grab Bag with Kitty Contest

This week we're trying something a little different at the League. Spicing things up. It's a free for all, and my topic is writing scenes. I've even thrown in a couple of excerpts for fun, and an exercise prompt, should you be so inclined. So...head on over.


My snazzy little HAPPY HOUR OF THE DAMNED postcards came yesterday. And of course, I was excited and amazed at how awesome they look (thanks to the design team: Su at Earthly Charms).


Then, I caught wldhrsjen3, shay-writes and rhonawestbrook saying really nice things about the book, and forcing me to love them. So swing by and check out their reviews.

Also...this came in my email...


...and the more I look at it the more it's making me have a caption contest. The prize? What else? An ARC. So get to it hambones, I'll run it for a week.

BTW: The cat's name is Manny and he's Tez Miller's baby, all the way from Melbourne.

Comments