What Are You Giving Up for the Harry Potter Holidays?

It's upon us people. Break out the Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans, tomorrows starts that hallowed of all holiday seasons, Harry Potter Days. Are you ready for it? I gotta say, I'm excited. I got an invitation to the Deathly Hallows Ball at Borders, for Christ sake, and I don't have a damn thing to wear, let alone a dress robe.


Yeah, I'm nervous. But, I'm preparing. Like right now, I'm sitting here in my scruffy robe waxing my wand.

The movie'd be one thing. I mean, who doesn't want to see the Order of the Pheonix spring into action? But then, we've only got nine days before the final book comes out. It's those nine days where the magic happens; the family get-togethers; the food; the gifts; the human sacrifice!

I can't wait! I'm going to stack the wood on the bonfire!

How are you celebrating?

Comments

Stacia said…
The bookstore in my town is so lame, they're opening for an hour or so on the night so people can get their books, but having their party the next day. Um, I'm not going ANYWHERE that day. I'm going to sit home and read.

Totally. Sucks.