Sarah Silverman is Resmarted

If you didn't catch the premiere of The Sarah Silverman Program, last night on Comedy Central, you should be wallowing in a puddle of shame. I'm sure it will be on ten times before next week's show, so please do WATCH it. I have to warn you, there were times I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe. I counted two aneurysms and a little pee spot. This clip is an outtake from the show. But, if you're lucky, you might find your very own blood clot lurking in here somewhere.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Actually, I believe the term “Resmarted” was first used by us over here at Pactionary. If someone else said it first, it is unbeknownst to us.
Mark Henry said…
At the very least, Sarah used the term correctly, albeit in regards to ACTUAL retards, and not to developmentally delayed game scores. You should be proud. Coining is no small feat.
Anonymous said…
Neither is Cheinstein...Neither is Cheinstein.