New Release: RISE OF THE NORTHMEN

It's been a while, I realize, but I'm super excited to announce a new novella appearing in the RISE OF THE NORTHMEN anthology. Like an erotic Thanksgiving cornucopia, this book is stuffed full of vikings, romance, krakens, hot sex, valkyries, Norse mythology, star-crossed lovers, tragedy...did I mention hot sex...cuz...dayum. I'm joined in the anthology by Saranna DeWylde, Paul Goat Allen, Annice Sands and Alyssa Breck. Believe me, you don't want to miss this!

My story, FATHOMS, has everything you've come to expect from my twisted dirty mind. A widow on the brink of madness goes on a quest for the cause of her husband's death and finds the answer in a bizarre erotic pact that signals the beginning of a strange erotic journey...or the end of everything.

ps. It's freakin' hot as hell!

Add RISE OF THE NORTHMEN on GOODREADS today.
And purchase your very own copy from:

Comments