Cover Design and Other Services



As an author, myself, I understand the importance of the right cover to represent your work. I’ve been through the traditional publishing experience with art departments and have been both infuriated and elated by their product. I have an art history background and have been a graphic design enthusiast for years before trying my hand at cover design with my own indie projects. I’m a firm believer in aligning aesthetics with the authors I work with—if, after the initial consultation, our ideas do not seem to match up, I won’t hesitate to bring that up and suggest another artist, if necessary. Ultimately, I want the author to be happy with their cover and to have a final product that markets the book to its fullest and most lucrative ends.

Two packages are currently available:

E-Book Only

A unique and striking digital cover for your novel, novella or short story maximized for visibility at online retailers. Included: initial consultation, draft review and finalization edits. Additional revisions beyond the draft and finalization stages will incur a $25 fee/instance.

$150



Full Wrap Cover


An eyecatching cover for for your print edition novel or longer novella (front, spine and back matter), as well as digital images for your ebook editions. Included: initial consultation, draft review and finalization edits. Additional revisions beyond the draft and finalization stages will incur a $25 fee/instance.

$300

Social Media Pack


Book-related avatar, Twitter and Facebook Cover Page Ad Splashes to maximize visibility of your new release.

$100 ($50 with Cover Design Packages)

Author Photo Image Corrections

If the author choses, an author photo and short biography can be included on the back cover of the Full Wrap (included in the package price). I do offer image correction to match tone and correct for blemishes, etc.

$25


Other services and referrals available upon request.

Contact me for a free consultation today!!!
email: me@markhenry.us


Comments

mir said…
wtf this article is full of hot scenes!
anyway if you have to need any logo or web design for your business with a discount then visit us?
Logo Designers