April News Roundup of Amazingtude

It's been a while since I blogged/brought y'all up to date on my comings and goings. So, naturally, I keep putting it off and putting it off until I have a metric ton of shit to say!

First and foremost, my debut indie urban fantasy-comedy novella and the long-awaited return of Amanda Feral, BEACH BLANKET BLOODBATH is DONE! PDF copies of the uncorrected galley are circulating and if you're a blogger/reviewer that cross-posts to Amazon just email me@markhenry.us and let me know if you want in on the snarky zombie bitch thing.

The book releases on April 7th in all the eFormats so be on the look out!

To celebrate, I'm throwing a big-ass Facebook party with 16, count 'em, SIXTEEN, very special author guests, each leading a chat, doing a giveaway. There'll be games, barrels of undiluted and deftly aged snark, and my biggest giveaway yet (given that I don't do big giveaways!). Books, Amazon/B&N/Kobo/IBooks gift cards and for the big prize, a brand-spanking new Kindle!

You don't want to miss it. Here's the invite!

If you're local to the Seattle area, I'll be one of the featured authors at this year's Romance Extravaganza in Redmond. There'll be panels, a book fair and later we'll make out. I'm certain I'll be talking a lot about my very first paranormal romantic comedy, PARTS & WRECK, and its forthcoming sequel, COLD HANDS, WARM PARTS. Here's the deets:

The Romance Extravaganza – New Trends in Publishing Panel
Saturday, April 26th, 11am – 2pm
Redmond Library, 15990 NE 85th St. Redmond 98052
MY panel will be from 1-2pm, but you should plan to be there by 11:45am for the book signing at noon. There's a panel before the book-signing, too.

One more thing!

I announced in a very roundabout way that, in addition to BEACH BLANKET BLOODBATH, I'd be revealing the synopsis and cover of my first paranormal erotica novella, BALUSTRADE (May 5th)! I'm pretty sure that'll coincide with the Big-Ass Facebook party, so GET. ON. THAT.

Wow.

I think that's it.

Phew.


Comments