6-Things Revolution!

Qwill tagged me with the ubiquitous 6-things meme. Which I'm now forced to comply with, simply because she's so nice. But instead of following directions, which I'm known to disregard anyway, I decided to come up with my own.

Here you go...

1. If you're reading this meme, consider yourself tagged.
2. Post these directions, or directions of your own making on your blog.
3. Post 6 pictures of what's going on in your life right now. They don't have to be interesting, so don't worry.
4. Give each a title.
5. Bask in your artiness.


Damn Straight



Morning Consititutional


Intestinal Fortitude


Orphans


Emotionally Detached


Self-Imposed Cubicle

So, there you have it Qwill. I hope you're happy with what you've started.

Comments

Qwill said…
I've responded with 6 pics at qwillery.blogspot.com. This is great fun. And of course I am happy with what I've started. :)

Thanks, Mark.