JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wednesday Blogging


Hey y'all. Announced the winner of the Jeanne Stein contest over at the League, blogged about the high cost of promo and started up a Road Trip of the Living Dead cover flat contest so go. Now.

If you're bored, or even if you're not, you'll be entertained by Lauren Dane's back-up dancing skills over at DaneHart. I'm not joking.

Lauren, her friend April, Caroline and I went to see Santogold last Saturday and now we totally have to have back-up dancers. Could you be the one? Speaking of Santogold, she was awesome. But what's up with three opening bands? Santi didn't hit the stage until 11:00 and by then I was feeling horribly old and cranky. Though Lauren seemed to be taking it all in stride live-twittering weird shit about me all night. She's precious that way.

Anyways. I leave you with horrible concert photography. If I had a camera that could take a decent picture, that'd be awesome. Then I could have captured all the 80s-ness of the event.

No comments: