Gettin' Shit Done!

Okay, so today started out with me completely scattered with too much on my to do list and not enough interest in a single thing to get any one of them done. Plus, I'm really busy staring at the back yard, so...

If you'll recall, last week it looked like this...


And now it looks like this...


Two days was all it took them. We would have been working on it for weeks and ending up with nasty sciaticas. It's insane. Dario and his guys were animals, they didn't even take breaks. I would have hoed up a weed and then sat on my fat ass for longer time than it took to hoe.

Anyway, so I'm happy with that. What else?

Oh, this...


You'll want to head over there because, part 2 of the weekend post has been committed and there be Friday the 13th stuff.

Scattered or no, I finally got some work done, thanks to my friends at the Glamazombies.

Comments