I've Got Some New Links

I'm just sitting here baking, waiting for the energy burst to carry me to the car, and checking out other people's sites, particularly the ones that have links to mine. I'm ashamed to say, I wasn't aware of this one..

Jes Battis, for instance, he's the author of some scifi/fantasy non-fiction, and his first novel, NIGHT CHILD, sounds bad-ass, plus he's with Dystel & Goderich.

The rest I just needed to get off my ass and add.

Jeaniene Frost's first novel, HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE, is coming out soon, like real soon. She's a great lady (who happens to be a reader of Burlesque, so I'm a dick for not adding her sooner). You'll have to check her out. Go NOW, and by the way: Ghoul alert!

I shouldn't have to tell you who Melissa Marr is, her debut, WICKED LOVELY, has been at the top of the NYT Bestseller list for weeks. She's wicked lovely herself and snarky as hell, so we love her.

Another of my D&G Dawgs, Heather Brewer, has a jealousy-inducing webpage and blog. Her novel, EIGHTH GRADE BITES, the first in her Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, comes out next month.

Last, but in no way least, fellow horror-comedy guy Anton Strout's DEAD TO ME, will be released next March, just like Happy Hour. Grrrrr. Competition. Yet, you know I'll be buying his. He's got a f**kin' funny livejournal.

Speaking of links, guess which three word combination has been generating the most google hits lately?

Give up?

Why it's Saaphyri Lip Chap. Who'da thunk it?

Comments