It's Done!!!

After nearly five months of mind numbing word diarhea, I've finished the Undead Socialite manuscript.

•••insert applause here•••

I was supposed to have it done last week, but "Windstorm 2006" blew in and took care of that deadline. We just got power back this afternoon. Before then, we bored each other with 1800's House references and authentic Victorian bitterness.

As it turns out, my wife is a great proof reader–not so good with the softeners–who knew? Blunt insensitive comments are actually helpful. Spread the word.

Anyway, I'm sending it off to the editrix, tomorrow. Cross your fingers.

Comments

Joe said…
Congratulations, brother, seriously. That's one of the best feelings ever. The feeling of accomplishment is uniquely satisfying.

I hope I'll get the opportunity to have a look at this great magnificent beast of yours. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to be of assistance.

Now you can kick back and enjoy the holidays, right?
Mark Henry said…
Absolutely. I would love to have you read it, slap it around and throw in your two.

But for now, cross your fingers for my living dead girl–She's off to the big city. This time it's not for cocktails.

The editor that's reading it is pretty quick. I should know something in about six weeks, factoring in the holidays.

I think I'm getting palpatations, am I too old for a murmur?